Saturday, February 23, 2013

My Instagrammed Life


Good morning!

Hope all has been well! I wanted to share a few things that have been going on lately. Although, I did not capture everything on Instagram. About three weeks ago I caught the flu followed by a serious case of bronchitis which is just now starting to fade. For those of you who got the flu, I feel your pain. For those of you that haven't, pray that you don't get it. I was in bed for a week with at least 100F fever with chills, aches, etc. It was miserable to say the least. Most of my team members at work got it and we were slowly passing it around to each other. It is only in these past few days I am finally starting feel like a normal human being again.With that said, I decided not to capture my lovely flu moments and share them on Instagram. I thought you might only want to see the good moments.


1. Almost every night we have dinner Ellie sits up and begs. She gives us the most pitiful looks. I can't help but give her just a few little bites...

2. My dear sweet husband took me to see Swan Lake when the Russian Ballet was in town. This was the theater. It was gorgeous.

3. We recently celebrated our two year wedding anniversary. We were married on February 10.

4. This Thursday we got a 12 inches of snow. I stepped outside and took this photo after a few hours of the snow falling.

5. My parents gave me a Roomba (whom I named Ruby) for Christmas to help me keep up with the dust bunnies that develop only after a few days of me sweeping. Ruby often will clean Charles and he doesn't like it very much. Although, he makes no attempt to move out of Ruby's way.

6. This is part of a project I am working on. Hint: It involves a stairwell and pictures.

7.  For our anniversary I bought live Maine lobsters. My husband kept trying to guess what was in the box when it came in the mail. He guessed that it was some of his favorite beer. He was pleasantly surprised and had lots of fun with the lobsters. I have some funny photos to share from that night. Also, I will show you soon what he got me but it is not yet complete. It is awesome.

8. Poor little Ellie can barely get around in this snow. She HATES it. She does her business and then sprints back to the house so she can go in and get warm. Yesterday her little paws got so cold that she was trying to do what looked like a handstand and walk with her front feet. It was so pitiful. I am considering buying her snow booties. It doesn't normally snow this much so I am not sure if it is worth it.

9. This was just too cute not to take a photo

That's all folks. As you can tell I mostly spend time taking photos of the dogs doing cute/funny things. It's what I do when I am sick and it is too cold to go anywhere.

If you want to follow me on Instagram, search for mbcooper17. I have to approve it so give me a day to accept.

Have a wonderful weekend!



1 comment:

Follow Me on Pinterest